Influenster

Monday, October 28, 2013

Crimson Wave Cloth Shop Review

Crimson Wave Shop was my first ever order! (And I have all of them still!)


A bit about the shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CrimsonWaveClothShop

Run by Micael from Cleveland, Ohio. Her shop was very recently opened in March 2013. She uses cotton, flannel, minky and OVB. That said, her shop has always been stocked with cotton or flannel when I have browsed it. She backs her pads in fleece, exception being her liners which are backed with flannel most times.

She offers three categories in her store: Liners, Medium Flow and Heavy Flow. Her liners range from thong to 9in. She also has in this catogory what I would consider "light day" pads which are made differently. Her Medium Flow have one core layer of Zorb. Recently she began making smaller pads as well, measuring in at 8in long as opposed to her standard 9.5in pads. Her Heavy Flow pads have one core layer Zorb and two layers diaper flannel.

My review:

Micael was a joy to work with. I am in love with a mushroom pad she made me, Medium Flow and have used it both cycles.

My initial order was 1 Heavy Flow pad, 4 Medium Flow, 3 Light Days, and 1 liner.

I had a small issue with the liner. This issue was very quickly resolved and Micael sent me a liner to compensate. The issue was the top cotton fabric had a glittery sun glasses print to it. In the photo is simply looked grey. When I received it I noticed the glitter top. I did try to wear it but found it irritated me. I contacted her and she was very kind and told me it could be worn in reverse but she would send a compensation liner too.

Her Medium Flow days are Awesome!
 
How cute is this pad, c'mon now?! But it is not only cute, it is very absorbent and I have found it works for my heavy days as well! (One layer of Zorb goes a long way for me!)

Another medium flow pad from her I ordered:




Her Heavy Day pad I have is also very nice. But, through trail and error I find I prefer cotton to flannel. But.. It holds A LOT! I went out for a doctor appointment with my grandma. I only expected to be out for 4-5 hours. I actually was out 8+ and had no back ups. By hour five I was beginning to get a bit nervous but the pad held all 8+ hours and did so without any leakage what so ever!

Crimson Wave Cloth Shop also makes pad wrappers! I ordered two from her.
Here is a variety she offered at the time.

She is a five star rated shop with 129 reviews to date.


Go check her shop out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment