Influenster

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Introduction

So, Hi. I'm "Grace"...

A little about me...

I am 25 going on 26 and I celebrate my birthday on December 22 every year and have since 1987!

I am a writer by passion. By that I mean I have been journaling since I was 10! And to this day I still love to write. 

I have recently become a cloth pad user. I spent about a month researching them before I actually bought any and now I am happy believer in cloth pads. I have used them for only 1 1/2 cycles and already I have noticed a HUGE difference for me. 

I suffer from chronic and debilitating migraines. They are awful. I actually receive Botox injections in my head and neck every 3 months to help combat them, and I also have prescription pain medications. All that said, since I was about 16 nothing has helped my premenstrual headaches. I am usually completely incapacitated for at least three days leading up to my period.  This month? Nothing. I had a very minor headache about 2 days before I started. Just enough of one that I took some over the counter Excedrin. And that was all I needed! To me that was like a miracle. I also usually have horrendous back cramps. And this month, again nothing but maybe a few twinges.

I am in day 3 of my cycle. Many woman who use cloth report their periods get shorter and lighter. I am already a fairly light bleeder, but my period is always 6-8 days long. So I would be happy if it shortened to 5 days over time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment